ecstasy risks, social and health risks.
Ecstasy risks, Danger:
- The composition of the XTC tablet is often uncetain:
MDMA is not always present in the tablet, there are often other substances,
speed, cafeine, detergents,soap,…. You never know its exact composition.
- Risk of dehydration and overheating: user should
drink regularly, take breaks, especially if in hot surroundings
and doing an important physical effort ( dancing for example). Water,
fruit juice or energy drinks is recommended) !
- DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME, as user could
die from an “oedeme cerebrale”.! It would be silly to die
because you drunk too much water in one go.
- Ecstasy is particularly dangerous for those with
a heart condition, asthma, epilepsie, kidney problems, diabetics, “asthenie
(fatigue)” and psychological problems.
- Sustained use brings on liver and kidney problems.
- Scientific research suggests irreversible damage
to nerve cells in the brain, which leads to permanent depression disorders.